Flu season can feel unbearable, especially during its peak, around January and February. With the looming fear of catching it and having to wait while the infection runs its course, wouldn’t it be amazing if there was something that could help prevent you from catching it? What if there was? Not only can thieves oil help protect you from the flu, it can defend against all sicknesses.
According it’s historic tale, the use of thieves oil dates back to the Bubonic Plague, otherwise known as The Black Death, that devastated all of Europe. The plague spread like wild-fire. Being in the vicinity of anyone sick was essentially a death sentence, for citizens and doctors alike. Protecting oneself seemed impossible.
However, during this time, four thieves were captured and became famous for stealing from both the sick and dying without ever becoming sick themselves. These thieves were perfume and spice merchants who had prepared an essential oil recipe that they applied to their hands, feet, temples, ears, and a mask over their mouths to keep themselves safe from infection.
Traditional Thieves Oil is a blend of 5 essential oils:
- Clove – Helps stop tumor growth and fight cancer cells, kills powerful bacteria, and even helps reverse signs of liver damage.
- Lemon – Improves digestion, reduces kidney and liver damage, and acts as a powerful disinfectant.
- Cinnamon – Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, and can even help fight cancer and neurological diseases.
- Eucalyptus – Effective against many powerful viruses and bacteria, stimulates your immune system, and can help relieve respiratory conditions.
- Rosemary – Helps prevent neural cell death (in the case of neurological diseases), protects against brain inflammation, and has strong antibacterial and anticancer properties.
While Bubonic Plague isn’t a concern anymore, Traditional Thieves Oil can be used for protecting you against much more. Being well-known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties, this blend can safeguard you from many illnesses without having to use harsh chemical filled bacteria fighting products. Here are some ways that you can use Thieves Oil as a natural alternative:
- Add a few drops to water and use as a hand sanitizer.
- Diffuse into the air to clear congested airways and kill air-borne pathogens.
- In a spray bottle, add witch hazel, Thieves Oil, and distilled water to use as a natural disinfectant.
- Mix with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, and apply topically to relieve inflammation.
- Dilute and use on feet and hands as a natural fungicide.
- Add several drops to a bowl of steaming water and inhale to relieve respiratory congestion or sinus issues.
- Dilute in water and use as a natural bug repellent.
Even though no one can stop the flu and other germs from spreading, we can work to help keep ourselves and our family as healthy as possible. Using Thieves Oil will help do exactly that. In the wake of terrifying disease outbreaks, such as Ebola and currently the Coronavirus, there is nothing more important than knowing that you’re safe and protected.
3 thoughts on “Protect Yourself Naturally with Thieves Oil”
Thanks for the great suggestion , it’s certainly worth a try especially now!!!!